As part of its strategy to boost its customers experience and offer unique privileges, Kuwait Finance House (KFH) has launched its summer VISA cards campaign under the slogan (Your Card..Your Dreams Gate). During the campaign period, 15 customers will be able to win their dream trip through three monthly draws.
Each winner will have a complete travel package consisting of:
- Round trip ticket on Business or an equivalent class for international flights to the selected destination.
- Accommodation in a 5-star, or equivalent hotel.
- One companion.
- Transportation from and to the airport.
- Pocket money amounting to K.D 2,000.
- Variety of activities during the trip (available for some destinations).
KFH also allows the winners to pick their preferred travel destinations available which are:
- India (Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Mumbai).
- USA, Mexico & Cuba (New York, Cancun, Havana, Miami).
- Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand (Bali, Singapore, Koh Samui, Bangkok).
- England (Manchester, London).
- South Africa (Johannesburg, Kruger National Park, Cape Town).
- Egypt (Alexandria, Sharm El Sheikh).
- Austria and Switzerland (Zurich, St. Moritz, Geneva).
KFH Executive Manager Credit and Charge Card Products, Talal AlArbeed said that the campaign will continue until September 18th, adding that all KFH Visa debit, credit and prepaid cardholders can qualify for the draw for every purchase transaction of K.D 1 and more.
AlArbeed noted that KFH Visa credit or prepaid cardholder gets one chance to qualify for the draw for every K.D 1 spent on local purchasing transactions, or e-commerce transactions in the Kuwaiti dinar currency, and ten chances for every K.D 1 spent on international purchasing transactions, or e-commerce transactions made in foreign currencies.
He added that KFH Visa debit cardholder is qualified to enter the draw only through purchasing transactions made via POS outside Kuwait, or through e-commerce transactions in foreign currencies.
Thanks to its high-demand campaigns, AlArbeed stressed KFH’s keenness to enhance its cooperation with Visa and partners to execute other positively impacting campaigns to boost its customers satisfaction, usage rates, expand market share and strengthen its leadership in the banking cards market.