- In some cases, client's indemnity is blocked as a guarantee for financing transaction. Indemnity can be unblocked if the following terms and conditions are met.
In case of client retirement, Indemnity can be unblocked in one of the following scenarios:
- Personal guarantor whose salary is transferred to KFH account.
- Blocking the financing value from the indemnity.
- Paying fully the financing amount.
- Providing KFH with a "Salary Certificate" from The Public Institution For Social Security "PIFSS".
In case of changing the employer, the client is requested to provide KFH with an official letter proving that the client is still receiving the salary from the new employer. This letter shall also state clearly the net salary amount and client's account number at KFH.
KFH credit policy applies for non-Kuwaiti clients and they can choose to:
- Block the full financing value from indemnity,
- Deduct the full financing amount from the guarantor account, or
- Pay the full financing amount.