Top key features and benefits
Ministry of Commerce
Trading Ability via
- For the purpose of saving and investing, KFH presents the “Gold” account to guarantee the most secure and easiest mean for selling and buying Gold bars.
- Own the purest form of gold (purity percentage of 999.9).
- The opportunity to achieve high returns by making use of the global increase of gold prices.
- Competitive prices and accessible to everyone.
- Highly secured, as all the gold biscuits are issued and guaranteed by “KFH”.
- Packaged with safe high standards.
- Flexibility on custody by either keeping the gold with the client or at “KFH”.
- Free custody for gold biscuits at “KFH”.
- An easy way to open account, buy and sell gold biscuits through KFH online application starting from 10g.
- Minimum opening balance is 10 grams of Gold.
- No opening fees for "Gold" Account.
The customer is not permitted to deal with the "Gold" account by directly making cash payments in exchange for gold; to verify the purchase and sale transaction, the existence of an individual bank account for the customer “Current” account, “Savings” account, or “Electronic” account at KFH is a requirement,in Kuwaiti Dinars.
When buying a gold bullion customer has the right to choose the categories available at KFH and will be provided with the serial numbers of his gold bullion. Therefore, in the process of sales or withdrawal, the customer must abide by the same categories and same serial numbers that he purchased in advance.
When KFH sells the gold to the customer, the customer has one of the following options:
1- To store at KFH all the gold that it has purchased.
2- To store at KFH part of the gold that it has purchased.
3- To fully withdraw and take possession of all the gold that the customer has purchased from KFH.
- In all KFH branches, KFH.com and KFHOnline app.
Apply Now For Your
Less than 10 minutes to apply and submit your information
I am interested
Terms and conditions apply
Other Related Accounts
To help you raising your children with the habit of saving, KFH has...
As soon as you transfer your salary to “AlRabeh” Account, you will...
“Saving” Account allows you to manage and invest your savings...