- Ensure your cards are valid to cover your travel period.
- Check if you have sufficient credit limit available on your credit card, and also check your account balance.
- Make sure the back of your cards are signed in the designated signature panel.
- Always make your travel booking through renowned or well-known websites.
- Check that your SMS service is activated to receive alerts for transactions on your account and cards.
- Download KFH mobile app to track your card usage and spending while travelling.
- Ensure your online banking access is working.
- Never share your one time password or 3D secure password with anyone.
- KFH will never ask you to provide your personal information through email or calls, and never click on a web link you receive from unknown senders.
- Ensure you keep all cards in a safe place. And keep it away from direct sunlight to prevent damage.
- Do not give your cards or PIN to anyone. Ensure to have the card in front of you while doing any transaction.
- When using an ATM ensure to inspect the ATM for any foreign objects or devices. Guard your PIN from fraudster “shoulder surfing” and do not accept assistance from anyone.
- Regularly check your card spending through mobile app (KFH online) or via KFH website www.kfh.com
- In case your card got lost, or you face any matter related to card usage, immediately contact KFH call center service “Allo Baitak” +965 1803333.
- It is always recommended to pay in the local currency of the country you are visiting. Paying in Kuwaiti Dinar abroad will result in higher exchange rate commission.
- Keep your receipts. When back home, check them carefully against your monthly statement.
After returning from travel
- Change the PIN code regularly through any KFH ATM.
- Check all your card statements, in case of any discrepancies or suspicious transactions contact our call center immediately on 1803333.