KFH Pay Service
With KFH Pay service, you can receive money from any KFH account or local accounts with just a few taps on your mobile. With just your payer’s email or mobile number, you can securely receive transfers 24/7.
What the payment options?
With the KFH Pay service, you can use:
1- The self-payment option:
This option will enable KFH customer to pay to his KFH account from any local banks DB cards via Knet payment gateway.
2- The share option:
This option will enable KFH customer to share the payment link via different channels like (SMS, WhatsApp, Email …. Est.), and payer will use his other local banks DB card to pay via Knet payment gateway to KFH customer account.
Who can use the service?
To use KFH Pay service, simply install the updated KFH Mobile Banking App on your mobile device, The service will be available for the full access users only.
|Conversion limits||KFH Online app|
|Minimum transfer amount||5 KD|
|Maximum transfer amount||5000 KD|
|Number of daily transaction||15 Transactions|
|Monthly maximum amount||15000 KD|
- KFH Pay Service enable customers to choose the account which will be credited to request the Money via this service or debited to send the Money via this service.
- Only local KNET debit cards are accepted for this service for both requesting and sending the Money.
- Only active KWD accounts are accepted for this service.
- This service will be enabled only for KFH Online full access users.
- KFH have the right to disable this service any time and without pre- notification in case of necessary or for any other related reasons.
- Service should be used within the service mentioned limits (listed in the service page), all limit exceeded/non-compliant transactions will be rejected.
- KFH is not responsible for any damages or losses that may be caused to the user directly or indirectly as a result of misusing this service.
- The user is solely responsible for the validity of the data entered by him to use this service. The user acknowledges and asserts that KFH is not responsible for any damages caused by errors made by the user in entering the beneficiary's data.
- The user is solely responsible for the purpose for which the transfer was established without the slightest liability on KFH.
- KFH is not responsible for any damages or losses that may arise to the user directly or indirectly if the user transfers the link to any other party. This is a user-to-other user waiver.
- The Bank agrees to provide and apply standards and solutions that ensures full confidentiality of all information related to the use of this service.
- The Bank reserves the right to retain the service for a specific period of time in accordance with the law and according to the regulations, and reserves the right to promulgate it.
- All terms and conditions of the Kuwait Finance House E-Banking are applicable.