Foreign Currency Prepaid Cards from “KFH” are tailored for frequent travelers giving them a smart and convenient way to carry travel spending money. It is available in 5 major currencies:
- USD (USA Dollar).
- GBP (Pound Sterling).
- EUR (Euro).
- AED (Emirates Dirham).
- SAR (Saudi Riyal).
- Turkish Lira.
- Avoid currency rate fluctuation.
- Convenience of spending in chosen currency, without the hassle of currency conversions.
- More convince and safer than cash.
- Visa purchase protection.
- Visa ongoing promotions.
- Flexibility to re-load the Prepaid Card through KFH online & Mobile banking.
- E-commerce users.
- Travelers for tourism.
- Travelers for health services.
- Students studying abroad.
- Rate sensitive customers.
- Client must be 15 years or older.
- KFH account is not a must. (KFH and Non-KFH customers).
- Salary transfer is not a must.
- Not considered among client’s commitment. (No Ci-net required).
- KD25 opening balance (While activation for Non-KFH customers).
- KD10 annual Fees.
- KFH Banking Branches.
- "KFH Online" App (KFH Customers only).
- "KFH Online" www.kfh.com (For KFH and Non KFH customers*) *Register is required.
- "Allo Baitak" 1803333 (KFH Customers only).
- What is a Foreign Currency Prepaid Card?
It is a normal prepaid card but with the option of loading the card with a foreign currency so that no markup fees will be charged when using the card with the same currency.
- Is KFH Foreign Currency Prepaid Card issued for KFH customers only?
No, it can be issued to KFH customers and Non-KFH customers.
- What is the minimum age to issue KFH Foreign Currency Card?
Minimum age is 15 years old.
- What are the foreign currencies available?
USD, EUR, GBP, AED, SAR and TRY.
- Can a customer issue more than one Foreign Currency Card?
Yes, any customer can issue one card per currency.
- Can I load the card with EUR after I spend the loaded USD amount?
No, one currency only.
- What is the card spending limits?
The loaded amount is the limit.
- What is the minimum loading amount?
Minimum loading amount is 25 KD for the first time.
- What is the Maximum loading amount?
- Maximum for KFH Customers is 30K KD across all Prepaid card types.
- Maximum for Non KFH is 10K KD across all prepaid card types.
- What is the card validity?
3 years, renewable.
- Can the Foreign Currency Card be used in any currency?
Yes, Foreign Currency Card can be used in any currency but a markup fee of 2.5% will be applied on currencies other than the card currency.
- Can the customer upload the Foreign Currency Card from foreign currencies accounts? For example, the dollar account?
No, the customer can only upload the card from Kuwait Dinar accounts.
- Where can the customer use the Foreign Currency Prepaid Card?
It can be used for international & local online shopping, POS, and to withdraw cash through ATM.