- What is a Foreign Currency Prepaid Card?
It is a normal prepaid card but with the option of loading the card with a foreign currency so that no markup fees will be charged when using the card with the same currency.
- Is KFH Foreign Currency Prepaid Card issued for KFH customers only?
No, it can be issued to KFH customers and Non-KFH customers.
- What is the minimum age to issue KFH Foreign Currency Card?
Minimum age is 16 years old.
- What are the foreign currencies available?
USD, EUR, GBP, AED and SAR.
- Can a customer issue more than one Foreign Currency Card?
Yes, any customer can issue one card per currency.
- Can I load the card with EUR after I spend the loaded USD amount?
No, one currency only.
- What is the card spending limits?
The loaded amount is the limit.
- What is the minimum loading amount?
Minimum loading amount is 25 KD for the first time.
- What is the Maximum loading amount?
- Maximum for KFH Customers is 30K KD across all Prepaid card types.
- Maximum for Non KFH is 10K KD across all prepaid card types.
- What is the card validity?
3 years, renewable.
- Can the Foreign Currency Card be used in any currency?
Yes, Foreign Currency Card can be used in any currency but a markup fee of 2.5% will be applied on currencies other than the card currency.
- Can the customer upload the Foreign Currency Card from foreign currencies accounts? For example, the dollar account?
No, the customer can only upload the card from Kuwait Dinar accounts.
- Where can the customer use the Foreign Currency Prepaid Card?
It can be used for international & local online shopping, POS, and to withdraw cash through ATM.