KFH clients will be provided with all official letters necessary to facilitate paper work at government institutions such as clearance letters stating that client has fully paid all due amounts, clearance of the guarantor for specific financing transaction after paying all the due amounts, or even cancelling personal guarantee (after fulfilling all the requirements and conditions). KFH provides also a debt statement clarifying all due amounts to KFH, and can be issued for a particular debt showing in details the monthly installment, balance, late payments, paid amounts…etc.
- Original civil ID for the applicant whether the client or the guarantor.
- Vehicle ownership card in some cases.
- Valid official authorization if the applicant is other than the client.
Letters to General Department of Traffic (MOI) and Insurance Companies:
In case of vehicle total damage, the owner must provide a letter to the General Department of Traffic appealing to drop vehicle's plates, for Issuing this letter the required documents are:
- Scrap sale contract.
- Accident report in case of accident.
- Scrap stamp from General Department of Traffic on insurance documents.
- A letter from insurance company stating whether there is compensation or not (in specific cases).
Then the vehicle owner gets directed to insurance company in order to determine compensation amount and bring official letter indicating the amount of compensation.