1) What is Kuwait Finance House summer campaign (The Card is in your Court)?
- Draws to win packages to attend FIFA World Cup 2022 event at Qatar.
2) What is the prize contains?
- A package includes return trip to Doha, Qatar with companion through private jet, two nights’ accommodations in 5 star Hotel, transportation from/to Doha airport and court, and attend World Cup match in private cabin.
3) Which match will winners attend?
- First draw winners will attend World Cup quarter-final match.
- Second draw winners will attend World Cup semi-final match.
4) Is there any regulation for winner from hosting country?
- Winner must obtain one of COVID vaccines licensed by Qatar Ministry of Health or one of approved vaccines, and follow-up any updating healthy regulations in hosting country.
5) Does the winner need to issue entrance visa to The State of Qatar?
- Yes, if winner’s passport needs an entrance visa.
6) What is the cases that may winner lose his prize, and can winner transfer prize to others?
- If the winner doesn’t want to use his prize, will get his waiver signature on the prize and transfer it to the back-up winner immediately.
- Not Allowed to transfer the prize to another one.
7) How many times can the customer win in the campaign?
- Only one time.
8) What is the regulation of none receiving the prize?
- Prize will be transferred to backup winner after 1 month of winners’ announcement.
9) How many draws in the campaign?
- 2 draws.
10) How many winners in the campaign?
- 16 winners (8 winners in each draw).
- 2 winners from Hesabi segment for youth in each draw.
- 6 winners from all KFH customers in each draw.
11) Which customers are eligible for the campaign?
- KFH Visa cardholders.
12) Which cards are eligible for the campaign?
- All KFH Visa debit, credit and prepaid cards.
13) Is it eligible to have a chance to enter the draw for new issue card during the campaign?
- Yes, it is eligible for all qualified cards except credit cards.
14) How can customer enter the draw?
- By using credit and prepaid cards locally and overseas.
- By using debit cards internationally only.
15) What is eligible transaction to enter the draw?
- Every transaction via POS or e-commerce.
16) Is cash withdrawal transaction eligible to enter the draw?
17) What is minimum amount to spend to enter the draw?
18) What is the mechanism of calculating chances in the campaign?
- 1 chance for each KD1 locally.
- 10 chances for each KD1 internationally.
19) What is the duration of the campaign?
- From 03 July 2022 till 18 September 2022.
20) Are KFH staff included in the campaign?