Dear customer, according to your request to postpone your installments, Kindly return to customer service section a week before your leasing contract expires, and follow the applied procedures.
You will have several options
- Pay cash your total lease invoice balance , you will directly owned the car.
- Terminate the first lease contract without paying the ownership payment, and as a settlement for ownership payment you will purchasing car on credit as a used car.
- Postpone debt payment, You will be required to own the car after Postponement time expired ( comprehensive insurance is a must and You will have to pay it)
- Regarding to what mentioned above in point 3 , if you decide later to not own car, you will be obliged to pay a delay fine for each day from lease contract end date until actual returning car date .
- comprehensive insurance is a must ) To cover the accidents risks during Postponement period )