To help you raising your children with the habit of saving, KFH has...
- For the purpose of saving and investing, KFH presents the “Gold” account to guarantee the most secure and easiest mean for selling and buying Gold bars.
- Own the purest form of gold (purity percentage of 999.9).
- The opportunity to achieve high returns by making use of the global increase of gold prices.
- Competitive prices and accessible to everyone.
- Highly secured, as all the gold biscuits are issued and guaranteed by “KFH” as well as the Ministry of Commerce.
- Packaged with safe high standards.
- Flexibility on custody by either keeping the gold with the client or at “KFH”.
- Free custody for gold biscuits at “KFH”.
- An easy way to open account, buy and sell gold biscuits through KFH online application starting from 10g.
- Minimum opening balance is 10 grams of Gold.
- No opening fees for "Gold" Account.
The account is opened only for individuals and may not be opened for legal entities.
The minimum legal age to open the "Gold" account is (21) year.
The customer is not permitted to deal with the "Gold" account by directly making cash payments in exchange for gold; to verify the purchase and sale transaction, the existence of an individual bank account for the customer “Current” account, “Savings” account, or “Electronic” account at KFH is a requirement,in Kuwaiti Dinars.
The traded gold has a 24 finesse with a purity rate of 999.9 and the weight of the traded. gold bars exists in units of 10/20/50/100 grams.
The minimum amount required to open the "Gold" account is a purchase of 10 grams of gold.
Buy and sale transactions of gold are based on exchange rates valid at the time of the transaction; the rates that KFH announces are derived from daily gold prices that may be subject to multiple price fluctuations each day.
When buying a gold bullion customer has the right to choose the categories available at KFH and will be provided with the serial numbers of his gold bullion. Therefore, in the process of sales or withdrawal, the customer must abide by the same categories and same serial numbers that he purchased in advance.
When KFH sells the gold to the customer, the customer has one of the following options:
1- To store at KFH all the gold that it has purchased.
2- To store at KFH part of the gold that it has purchased.
3- To fully withdraw and take possession of all the gold that the customer has purchased from KFH.
- In all KFH branches, KFH.com and KFHOnline app.