Top key features and benefits
“Investment Saving” account allows you to manage and invest your savings according to "Mudharaba" principle, as per Islamic financial regulations “Share’ah”.
- The account balance is invested according to "Mudaraba" principle.
- Profits are announced and distributed quarterly.
- Ability to open the account in Kuwaiti Dinar and major foreign currencies.
- Ability to manage the account through "KFH eCorp Service".
- The account can be opened for Personal Establishments Only.
- Minimum opening balance is KD 1,000 or the equivalent in foreign currencies.
- A copy of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry license (valid).
- The commercial register of the institution’s data (except for professional and professional licenses).
- The approved official ID (civil card / passport) for the (owner).
- Certificate of the Public Authority for Civil Information in the name of the institution (in the absence of the civil number of the entity in the commercial / industrial license).