Designed particularly for clients who desire to realize their...
- The best investment is to secure your children’s university education, therefore KFH designed the higher education investment plan “Jameati” so you can prepare for your children’s brighter future.
- If your children are below 14 years, “Jameati” will offer you a plan based on monthly saving, while earning higher investment returns on your savings and Takaful protection.
- The target amount or monthly saving amount can be changed at any time.
- Automatic monthly transfer of the saving amount from your KFH account to your “Jameati” investment account.
- Withdrawal up to 60% of the saved amount by the end of 1st year and up to 60% once every year.
- Upon completion of the saving period, the targeted saving amount and the accumulated profits will be available.
- “Jameati” plan can be closed at any time, all the saving and declared profits in “Jameati” account will be refunded.
- Target saving amount ranges between KD 3,000 to KD 120,000.
- The child should be below 14 years.
- The client should be between 21 to 61 years.
- Saving period ranges between 4 years to 18 years.
“Jameati” investment account, when opened will be automatically covered by Jameati Takaful (insurance) policy. The policy will cover the unpaid savings due to death or total disability (sickness or accident) during the saving period.