Top key features and benefits
Opening an Account in
Corporate “Wakala” Call Account is available only for companies and legal entities. The funds are 100% invested based on “Sharia’a” principle “Wakala Investment”, where the customer will be promised with expected investment returns and profits will be credited in same account in quarterly basis.
- The profit will be calculated on the daily balance of the account.
- A competitive pre-promised rate.
- Invest your corporate’s funds in “Sharia’a” compliant investment, profits credited quarterly.
- Account can be opened in KD or other major foreign currencies like US Dollar, Sterling Pound and Euro.
- Ability to issue ATM Card for cash & cheque deposits.
- Ability to use secured telebanking services.
- Get benefits from “KFH Online” banking services for corporate in e-corporate section.
- “Wakala” call account can be opened as per general conditions for legal entities documents.
- The minimum opening balance is 1,000 KD or its equivalent in foreign currency.
- Profits are calculated based on the daily balance in the account, provided that the minimum balance is not less than KD 100,000 or USD 350,000 or EUR 300,000 or GBP 250,000.
- Ability to open the account for companies, and Islamic charity organizations, public associations, co-ops and sport clubs and student unions in Kuwait and abroad.
Manage your account easily round the clock via our e-services:
- Telebanking Service “Allo Baitak” 1803333.
- KFH Online for corporates.
- ATM machines.
- “SMS Baitak” for mobiles.
Apply Now For Your
Less than 10 minutes to apply and submit your information
We will contact you within 3 working days