Think of the project and we will finance you
- Commercial and industrial projects and Deals.
- Steps to accomplish the lab.
- Documents required.
Commercial and Industrial Projects and Deals
This service satisfies firms’ needs of financing for all kind of goods according to their commercial activity, from local and international markets. Settlement is conducted by monthly installments or consecutive payments depending on the clients' request.
Fields covered by this activity:
- Car dealers.
- All kinds of factories.
- Construction materials.
- Heavy equipments.
- Industrial equipment and tools.
- Appliances, apparel and fabric showrooms.
- Equipment and devices for health clubs and institutes.
- Stationary supplies.
- Medical tools and supplies for clinics.
- Any other commodity for other sectors in market.
Financial and Legal Documents:
- Application and credit request form (click here for the form).
- Articles of association including all amendments (for companies).
- Commercial license.
- Signature verification.
- Commercial registration.
- Rent contract.
- Civil No. for the company.
- Mustakhraj (Commercial Ministry- for companies)
- Civil ID of all partners and proxies if available.
- Privacy and flexibility.
- Local and international commercial deals.
- Flexible monthly installments
- Easy and immediate approval.
- Flexible credit facilities guaranteed by salary transfer.
- Support and encourage small firms.
- Audited financial statements for the last two years from accredited auditing offices.
- Financial position statement (partners – the owner of the establishment).
- Salary certificate (Guarantor).
- Official summary statements of all bank accounts representing the period of the income statement.
- Current balance certificates from credit institutions and loan contracts from banks if applicable.
- Accounts payable and receivable statements dated the date of the Balance sheet (Name and balance).
- Sample of completed contracts, and any other contracts in progress.
- Printout from the traffic department listing all owned vehicles
Legitimacy of Murabaha:
To abide by Sharia requirements, the customer is required not to make a down payment to the merchant selling the goods or service, or sign any receipts or sale contracts. As well as refrain from asking the merchant to write the customer's name on the shipping documents. The customer may not complete the transaction with the merchant before opening an LC along with a pro forma invoice
KFH, later on, delivers the shipping documents to the customer.
For More Information Call
Main Operator: 1800 700
Trading Deals Operator: 24398030 / 24398060 Fax: 22242679