Heavy equipments service is considered as one of the major services offered by Murabaha to all KFH clients, individuals or companies, where it satisfies their needs to get all kinds of heavy equipments, new or used and either from individuals or companies.
Heavy equipments fields:
- New and used heavy equipments, with different types, sizes and shapes.
- Maintenance service, renovation and spare parts.
- No specific source is required, where all kinds of Heavy equipments are accepted, from individuals or companies.
- High flexibility in accepting all models of Heavy equipments.
- Competitive profit margin.
- Profits are not collected in advance.
- Salary transfer is not prerequisite.
- Various settlement methods.
- High flexibility in transactions' acceptance for all clients’ categories and guarantor is not always required.
- Immediate approval of transaction that fulfill all the credit terms.
- Credit acceptance is granted within 15 minutes via fax.
The client submits a quotation including the price and specifications of the desired goods from the establishment or the company (the principal seller). Hence, the quotation should be directed to any of KFH Murabaha Department branches, where a special form has to be filled by the client.
- KFH purchases and possesses the desired goods.
- The desired goods will be sold to the client, who will be given a delivery order to receive them from the principal seller (company, establishment, individual).
From the client
- A quotation including the price and specifications of goods.
- Civil ID.
- Recent salary certificate
- Bank statement of account
From the Guarantor (if required)
- Civil ID.
- Recent salary certificate.
- Bank statement of account.
2- Companies and establishments
Identification documents for companies and establishments
- Letter specifying the facilities requested.
- Foundation contract and alterations.
- Trade license.
- Signature authorization.
- Rent contract.
- Civil number.
Financial documents for companies and establishments.
- Financial documents for companies and establishments.
- Last two years financial audit.
- Financial status.
- Debit statement (balances).
- Statement of current account for the last 6 months.
- Facilities offered from banks.