Kuwait Finance House is pleased to offer you Al-Tayseer Diamond Package with a convenient feature of repaying 12 monthly installments or 8.33% of the outstanding balance. This new product aims at providing our credit worthy customers a higher credit limit at lower easy monthly repayments and with no additional charges in accordance with the Islamic Sharia Law.
With this new Al-Tayseer Diamond Package, you will be able to avail a credit limit over 4 times your net salary requirement. The card will have easy repayment of 12 monthly installments or 8.33% of the outstanding balance. Additionally, the annual fee will be collected in 12 equal monthly installments.
With its high “pre-set spending limit”, Al-Tayseer Diamond Package meets your spending habits and lifestyle that demands more purchasing power. You can now use Al-Tayseer Diamond Credit Cards both in Kuwait and while you travel anywhere around the world and have the advantage of repaying the monthly outstanding balance over 12 months and with no additional charges.
Why is it called Al-Tayseer Diamond Card?
Just like Diamond is a precious stone, Al-Tayseer Diamond Cardholders are privileged and valued customers to KFH.
Who is eligible for Al-Tayseer Diamond Card?
KFH Al-Tamayoz customers are eligible for the Al-Tayseer Diamond Card. This product is exclusively available for the privileged.
- The customer should have salary account at KFH.
- In case there is no salary transfer to KFH, it can be issued against a deposit of card’s limit.
- In the case of existing cardholders who would like to convert from their existing cards, the decision to issue this card will be at the discretion of KFH, based on previous credit history.
Where is the Al-Tayseer Diamond Card available?
As Al-Tamayoz customer, you will be invited to sign the application form that will be taken care of and delivered by your personal banker who will be glad to serve you as our privileged customer.
What are the benefits of Al-Tayseer Diamond Card?
- Two cards with single joint limit between KD 3000 till KD 5000.
- No additional charges.
- Flexible installments in 12 months or 8.33% of the outstanding balance or minimum threshold repayment of KD 70, whichever is higher.
- Priority Pass card membership for two persons allows free Access to Airport lounges (Kindly be informed that the Priority Pass is a personal card that can not be transferred or used by others and should be signed once received).
- Purchase Protection of the non-perishable products for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Free Tamweel Net Card.
- 100% Secured Internet Payment (3D Secure) Verified by visa and Master secure code.
- Exclusive discounts worldwide.
- Exciting discounts at high-level merchants/stores.
- Accepted at over 29 million merchants worldwide in Kuwait and around the world.
- Cash withdrawal from over 850,000 ATMs worldwide.
- Unparalleled privileges for being a distinguished KFH Al-Tamayoz customer.
- A single statement showing the usage of both cards.
What is the fee for Al-Tayseer Diamond Card?
We offer a very competitive fee considering the bunch of value-added benefits and exclusive privileges. Annual fee = KD 400 will be debited in 12 monthly installments of KD 33.333.
What is the the difference between Al-Tayseer Diamond Card and other banks’ Credit Cards?
The total cost of KFH Credit Card is low and competitive compared to other banks’ Credit Cards.
Comparison with Other Banks
The total cost of KFH Credit Card is low and competitive compared to other banks’ Credit Cards.
||Other Banks (KD)*
|Credit Limit Offered
|Interest Collected (12%)***
|Total Cost to Customer in a Year ( with 100% Utilization )
||(550+200) = 750
|Total Cost to Customer in a Year (with 75% Utilization) ****
||(412+200) = 612
* Note: The interest charged by other banks is based on the carried forward amount and not the total.
** KFH gives two Diamond Cards in the package (MasterCard & Visa Card).
*** At other banks with 100% utilization, the amount that would revolve is 11/12 of KD 5000,
i.e. KD 4583. KD 4583 at 12% = KD 550 annually.
**** Similarly at 75% utilization, interest charged by other banks over the year is KD 412
Where can I use this Al-Tayseer Diamond Card?
- Accepted at over 29 million merchants worldwide.
- Cash withdrawal from over 850,000 ATMs around the world.
How can I convert my existing Cards to Al-Tayseer Diamond?
Easy!! In case you have an existing credit card that includes either,
- A charge card (Visa or MasterCard)
- Al-Tayseer Classic, Gold or Platinum Package
You can easily convert the same to Al-Tayseer Diamond. Each card-holder who would like to convert to Diamond will be re-evaluated financially through CI-NET.
i) Balance Transfer (Convenience!)
If you need to convert your existing card to Al-Tayseer Diamond, you can conveniently transfer the existing outstanding to the new cards. Hence you do not need to pay back the total outstanding on your card.
The minimum amount due on the old card would be collected and credited to the new card in the 1st Month/Cycle only. Thereafter 8.33% of the outstanding balance will be the minimum amount collected each month.
ii) Pro-Rata Refund of Annual Fee
When you convert to the new package, you will receive a pro-rata refund of the annual fee on your existing card.
iii) Closure of Al-Tayseer Diamond Cards
If the card is voluntarily closed before one full year is completed, then the customer will have to clear the balance that includes:
- Balance outstanding on the Diamond Package.
- Uncollected annual fee for the remaining months.
What are the family insurance benefits?
- You’ll enjoy insurance coverage, even if you don’t purchase airline tickets with the card.
- Covers you and your family up to KD 50,000. Ideal for frequent travelers.
- The policy applies outside Kuwait for a maximum of 90 consecutive days.
- Accepted at foreign embassies and complies with Schengen visa.
- Worldwide coverage, except Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and North Korea.
- Quick processing of family insurance.
How is KFH travel insurance different from other bank offerings?
Unlike other banks, it would cover the entire family and would be applicable even if the customer does not pay for the mode of travel using his/her card.
How to make a claim for the travel insurance ?
In the event of a claim, please contact AIG assist on 001-713-267-2525 (24 hrs) for direct assistance or Alico General Insurance Division Kuwait on 00965-22474260 for reimbursement for your return.
|Services & Benefits
|Emergency Medical Expenses (Accident & Sickness)
|Death Repatriation (In case of death God for bid)
|Maximum Baggage Loss
|Baggage Delay (Excess 6 hours)
|Flight Delay (Excess 6 hours)
|Total coverage (Personal Liability)
|Emergency Family Travel - Assistance Included
What are the Priority Pass benefits?
- Access to 600 airport lounges-Located in 100 countries and over 300 cities – so you can treat yourself like a VIP no matter where you travel, or which airline and class you fly.
- Peace and quiet-Relax and unwind away from the chaos of the airport, and enjoy a range of complimentary refreshments.
- Full business facilities-Most lounges offer phone, fax, email and internet facilities, some even have conference rooms.
- Unlimited visit to the lounges.
Which lounges can I access?
- Priority Pass is the world’s largest independent airport lounge program and give access to 600 VIP lounges in over 100 countries.
- The most popular lounges are:- Heathrow Airport Lounges | Gatwick Airport Lounges | Stansted Airport Lounges | Luton Airport Lounge | Birmingham Airport Lounges | Bristol Airport Lounges | Manchester Airport Lounges | Liverpool Airport Lounges | Glasgow Airport Lounges | Edinburgh Airport Lounges | Dublin Airport Lounges | San Diego Airport Lounges | Los Angeles Airport Lounges | Chicago Airport Lounges | Milwaukee Airport Lounges | JFK Airport Lounges | Sanford Airport Lounges | Miami Airport Lounges | Colombo Airport Lounges | Kuala Lumpur Airport Lounges | Bangkok Airport Lounges.
What can I expect from the lounge?
- Peace. Space. Comfort. The chance to relax before the flight. Or if you wish, you can use the lounge business facilities to catch up on work and stay in touch with the office. You can access the lounge regardless of who you’re flying with – scheduled or low cost, what class of ticket you have or whether you’re flying for business or pleasure.
My membership of Frequent Flyer programs gets me into lounges so why do I need Priority Pass?
- As membership of Frequent Flyer programs continues to grow, many airlines are becoming more restrictive with lounge access. And remember, it’s not always possible to fly with your preferred airline. Priority Pass lounges don’t have such restrictions and it doesn’t matter which airline you are flying with.
What are Purchase Protection benefits when using this card?
- Purchase Protection delivers another important benefit. It provides short-term protection against theft and accidental damage for purchases you’ve made with your Al-Tayseer Diamond Card. So should the unexpected happen, you can enjoy extra peace of mind.
- For Purchase Protection, items are protected up to their purchase values shown in the terms and conditions. The loss or damage must occur within 90 days of the date of purchase. Protection is subject to an excess of USD 50 (or the equivalent in local).
Where can I activate my Al-Tayseer Diamond Card?
You can activate your card at the nearest KFH branch, or call “Allo Baitak” (1803333).
How to know the balance of my Al-Tayseer Diamond Card?
You can monitor your usage thru KFH online or by KFH apps on the smart phone like iPhones etc.
What is the validity period of the card?
The card is valid up to the expiration date printed on the card. Once the term is expired, it has to be renewed.